For 1 kg
Red bean flour TT-T : 401g
Whole eggs : 337g
Wheat flour T65 : 172g
Sunflower oil : 48g
Water* : 37g
Salt : 5g
*To be adjusted according to the consistency of the paste
- Mix all ingredients for 6 minutes at medium speed.
- Form the dough into a ball and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough to the desired thickness.
- Cut according to the desired format (for example : tagliatelle).
- Cook for 4 minutes in boiling water.
List of ingredients
Red bean flour (40%), eggs, wheat flour, sunflower oil, salt.
Other recipes that may interest you
Gluten-Free Coral Lentil & Lupin Fresh Pasta
Rich in protein / Source of fibres Rich in E vitamin Source of iron, phosphorus…